AdeptiCon 2015 Event Submission Now Open!August 29th, 2014 | Category: AdeptiCon News,Event Updates ¦ Print This Post
In conjunction with the move to the new venue, development has begun behind the scenes as we prepare to kick AdeptiCon 2015 planning into full gear. One of the more significant changes in the coming year will be regarding how we handle demos, event games and smaller tournaments. In the past, space restrictions forced us to micromanage these events so that they all fit within the hotel and made sense with regards to the schedule. We will no longer have this problem at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center…we have the space…and we need more games! We are looking for a few good game masters to run demos, historical events, specialty games, board games, and anything else that makes sense!
AdeptiCon 2015 Event Submission is now open to the public. If you are interested in running an event, please take the time to look over the form and get it submitted as soon as possible. Some things to keep in mind:
- Space and schedules are limited. Events that are new to AdeptiCon should be scaled appropriately to justify inclusion in the schedule based on space required and realistic attendance expectations. AdeptiCon will work with you to properly scale your event.
- AdeptiCon reserves the right to refuse any event submission due to content or schedule/space saturation.
- All required fields MUST BE fully completed when submitting this form. Incomplete submissions or submissions with placeholders will not be accepted.
- Spell check your event descriptions!
- Event Submission will close at 5PM CDT on October 3rd, 2014.
- You will receive an email after the schedule has been resolved in mid-October with your scheduling details.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch!