AdeptiCon 2016 Event Submission Now Open!August 15th, 2015 | Category: AdeptiCon News,Event Updates ¦ Print This Post
Last year, with all the additional space gained by relocating the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center, we were able to open up event submission to the general public. This saw the addition of some fantastic new tournaments, event games and demos. Once again, we are looking for a few good game masters to run demos, historical events, specialty games, board games, and anything else that makes sense!
AdeptiCon 2016 Event Submission is now open to the public. If you are interested in running an event, please take the time to look over the form and get it submitted as soon as possible. Some things to keep in mind:
- Space and schedules are limited. Events that are new to AdeptiCon should be scaled appropriately to justify inclusion in the schedule based on space required and realistic attendance expectations. AdeptiCon will work with you to properly scale your event.
- AdeptiCon reserves the right to refuse any event submission due to content or schedule/space saturation.
- All required fields MUST BE fully completed when submitting this form. Incomplete submissions or submissions with placeholders will not be accepted.
- Spell check your event descriptions!
- Event Submission will close at 5PM CDT on October 2nd, 2015.
- You will receive an email after the schedule has been resolved in mid-October with your scheduling details.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch!