The third annual AdeptiCon Army Charity Raffle will support the Wounded Warrior Project. 100% of the proceeds from the raffle will be donated to help honor and empower these brave veterans and service members.
This beautiful World Eaters army was masterfully painted by Brandon Palmer of GMM Studios. The models were generously provided by Chaosmailorder.com, with Dragon Forge Design kindly donating all the bases and AdeptiCon adding the essential Forge World coolness – including Angron, a Chaos Decimator, Khorne Berzerker and Terminator conversion kits, a Contemptor Dreadnought and more!
You can purchase raffle tickets in advance (available for pickup along with your Weekend Badge starting Wednesday, April 17th at 7:00 pm) or onsite at the AdeptiCon registration desk for $1.00 each. You will receive a number of bonus tickets based on the total number of tickets you purchase.
This year’s prize? 2000 points of World Eaters and a complete Badger Airbrush setup! You can find out more information about this charity raffle in the AdeptiCon 2013 Webcart.
The drawing will be held at 4:30 PM on Sunday, April 21st, 2013 in the Westin Grand Ballroom just prior to the start of the Sunday Warhammer 40K Team Tournament awards. Your ticket must be present to win (although you do not).
Click to enlarge photos.
- Wait Lists, Swag Bag Cuttoff and Draft Rules
- Preregistration Begins Thursday, November 14th at 7PM CST
- Geek and Sundry on Charity and Wargaming
- Geeking Out at AdeptiCon Tour 2014
- AdeptiCon 2014: Dates & Hotel Info!
- Torgo, Jacques and Paint: Together at Last!
- AdeptiCon Talks 2013: Episode 25
- VIG and Charity Raffle Updates!
- Warhammer 40K FAQ and Orders Sheet Update
- KR Multicase and X-Wing: An Imperial Alliance